If you are wanting to remove a “Family Member” (User) from your membership account, you can do that from within the Our Turtle House app.
1. Open the Our Turtle House app from your mobile device (of course).
2. Tap on the “Menu” icon (top-right of the screen).
3. Tap on “Account” link.
4. Tap on the “Family” button.
5. You will see the Users that are currently included on your account.
6. Tap on the person’s name.
7. Tap on the green “Pencil” icon.
8. On the “Edit Family Member” screen you may edit their info, or delete them from your list.
EDIT USER INFO: Make any changes to the person’s name or email address and then tap on “Submit”.
DELETE USER: Tap the “Delete” button to remove them from your account. Then tap the “Delete” button again to confirm that you want to delete them from your account.